Order Now, Make It Later.
J. Alexander’s recently launched whiskey drink, Wynter Made Me Do It, is our new holiday go-to.
By: Giuseppa Nadrowski
The geniuses behind the bar at J. Alexander’s have done it again with a new whiskey-based cocktail you are sure to order and recommend again and again. Featuring Nelson’s Green Brier Tennessee Whiskey, Demerara simple syrup, St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram, lemon juice, and cardamom cocktail bitters, this drink is sure to warm your winter’s soul. Pop on over to J. Alexander’s and try it out today!
Wynter Made Me Do It (at Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery) – J. Alexander’s Holdings
“WYNTER MADE ME DO IT” – $12.00
- 2 oz. Nelson’s Green Brier Tennessee Whiskey
- ½ oz. Demerara simple syrup
- ¼ oz. St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram
- ¼ oz. lemon juice
- 4 dashes of cardamom cocktail bitters
- Garnish: 1 cinnamon stick and 1 star of anise
- Add all ingredients into a mixing beaker filled with ice.
- Using a cocktail spoon, stir for 20 seconds.
- Strain into a double rocks glass with one large clear ice cube.
- Garnish with 1 cinnamon stick resting on the rim of the glass and 1 star of anise on top of the large ice cube.